Learn zero budget organic farming, the Farmville way!
Rent A Farm Program
How Does Farm Renting Work?
In a nutshell, here’s how it works:
- You register for the program, choose your plot, and duration of the renting period.
Note: Currently our program is open in Coimbatore only. The rental period/workshop is on 25th of November and 26th of November. You can bring one more person (1+1) alongside you. (This is not applicable for participants who’ve registered for Only The Workshop). Kids are welcome (entry-free)!
- You will undergo an experiential, hands-on training about Zero Budget Organic Farming (mandatory) on 25th of November and 26th of November.
- We help you with crop selection, sowing seeds, preparing organic manure and pest repellents, and help you learn de-weeding, drip water irrigation techniques, vermicomposting, and much more.
- We will train you completely to use integrated farming technologies that will enable you to use all produce and waste from your farm and reuse it as manure and fertilizers.
- Once the two-day training is done, you can visit the farms during the weekends/at your leisure (see T&C for more details).
- Our Farm Hustlers (see T&C for more details) will take care of your farm completely in your absence – no worries about your crops dying.
- Once the rental period is done, you can harvest the crops and take it back home, or sell it at the local market.
- For more information on the size of the farms for both workshops and the rental duration, see T&C.
Only 10 participants per batch.