Green Gram/Whole Green Gram or Paasi Payiru from our superhero farms is loaded with nutrients and it’s an energy rich food when consumed as sprouts.
Green Grams are loaded with nutritional health benefits. By eating green gram, you get high protein, low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Nutritional Value of Green Gram
• High in Protein
• High in Fiber
• Low in Fat
• Low in Calories
Note: Regular consumption of Green gram enhances the skin tone and its health.
The gram was domesticated in Persia (Iran), where its progenitor occurs wild.Archaeology has turned up carbonized mung beans in many sites in India. Areas with early finds include the eastern zone of the Harappan civilization in Punjab and Haryana, where finds date back about 4500 years.
As Indian Superheroes, we work with over 800 organic-certified farmers from the rural and tribal Indian communities. Our mission is to create an inclusive society – leading an organic way of life.
100% free from Chemicals and Adulterants
Green Grams are
• Good source of protein
• Good source of dietary fiber (helps to lower cholesterol, prevents constipation and keeps you feeling full)
• Low in sodium
• Low in cholesterol
• Vitamins: A, B Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid) Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K.
• Minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
• Sprouted Green gram produce live enzymes
• Green gram are low on the glycemic index at 25 and have a low glycemic load of 4 making them a smart food choice for diabetics. Diabetics can safely eat Green gram. The low glycemic index, fiber and protein help to regulate blood sugar.
• They also contain skin anti-aging properties that stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin, all essential to younger healthier skin.
Consuming Green gram helps to treat the following medical conditions:
•Celiac Disease/Gluten Free Diets